“Remote Hand“ service
“Remote hand“ service is a simple and convenient, time and money saving way to perform elementary equipment maintenance directly from your workstation.
- Our technicians will perform all the necessary work (with the exception of software changes and hardware setup parameters): insert (and remove – if necessary) your hardware, card, module, and so on.
- Our Network Operations Center (NOC) will check and inform about your hardware status.
For customers, who rent greater technical area, we offer customized and individual solutions. If you have any outstanding requests on the server rack layout for individual room or have other special security requirements – contact us, and we will offer you the best solution.
Upon client's request, we can supply, maintain and administer unshielded twisted-pair (UTP), coaxial and fiber optic cross-switch between any two pieces of equipment: the customer equipment, between the customer's equipment and its connection service provider.
- We offer a secure, temperature-controlled location for the client server racks where customers can install high-level servers. Only dedicated solutions that provide the best protection for the client software will be implemented at Data Inn data center.
- We offer the most favorable conditions for interconnection services to banking institutions, popular online sites, hosting services providers, voice telephony solutions integrators.
In addition, we offer installation, remote maintenance and remote control service::
- Mount the telephone circuits owned by the local public dial-up telephone (Public Switched Telephone Network – PSTN) supplier;
- Your equipment is no longer necessary, but do not have time to take care of it. We will disassemble, remove and dispose the equipment at no additional charge for our customers.